Wednesday, January 6, 2010

28 Weeks

My bedding came in!!!! I think I love it. It's bright, but that's what I wanted. Nothing else is new really....just trying to plan out the nursery.

I'm trying to decide on name decals for over her crib....I see something new I like every time.

Here are some of my favorites (all from Etsy):


I think the second one is my favorite, but I like the simple name in the third one.

Fun, fun!!

I think this is the tree decal I'm going with for one of the corners. If we go with the pink walls, which we probably will, I was going to put some green and aqua birds in the tree and possibly on a branch in another location to add some more color.


And the highlight of my blog today...me (@ 28 weeks and 2 days)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hooray for bedding & 28 weeks!
i also like #2 (name decal) the best!
& that's the tree we used, i got the tree in white & the birds in brown- and don't worry about getting extra branches, the decal comes with 2 extra! we put them above her closet with the extra birds & it was perfect! (you can see it in my blog- der)

:)