Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good News & Bad News

Good news is that my pre-pregnancy work pants fit like a glove. I'm kind of amazed. I know I've lost the weight and have kept it off for awhile now, but my body is definitely "different". I'm pleased my pants fit. Some of them are actually a little big. Some are snug and if I were buying them today, I'd go up a size to be comfortable; but they will do.

Bad news is that 95% of my old shirts don't fit with my new boobs. This is a problem. I hope I can convince Justin to do a little shopping with me this weekend! Or let Savannah Banana and I go. She has a onesie that says, "Shopping with Mommy Makes Me Happy!" She's a momma's girl. I think all the smiles I can get out of her prove it. :)

We went to hang out with the nanny yesterday. It went well. I like her and she's good with kids....I just don't want to leave little S. :(

S is going to be spending time with another little boy who is 7 months old. He's so big compared to her and when we "introduced" them yesterday, the little Mr. C took a liking to Savannah, I think, because he leaned over and put his hand on her thigh! We both were like, "Cxxx!!!" I half jokingly told Justin he needs to start cleaning that gun. He's been saying for months now how he wants to get a gun, just to clean it when the boys come calling. He might need that sooner than 15 or 16 years from now!

Here's my little monkey in one of her many panda outfits. She was 11 weeks old yesterday.

No comments: