Monday, June 7, 2010

Clarification

I wish (for Savannah's sake) I could quit my job but I really don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. To save my sanity, rather than look at the full three years or whatever we are looking at, I'm looking at things in six month increments-which will stretch out multiple times.

I like my job, I like the people I work with, but this little girl has rocked my world and rearranged my priorities unexpectedly. I should have seen it coming. Oh well. We have to make the best of it.

Hopefully Justin doesn't mouth off and get fired, I think that secretly he would love to be Mr. Mom. He's such a hands-on dad.

In other news, last week was the first week Savannah did not reject one single breastfeeding session! It only took ten weeks, but I think we are getting the hang of it!! She's becoming so interactive. We have hour long smile and stare sessions at each other and much to her daddy's dismay; she seems to be a momma's girl. She can track us moving, she turns her head to look for me when she hears my voice, she's got the smiling down great. She will grab hair and necklaces, as well as my shirt and her blankets, but she hasn't reached out for any toys yet. I can't believe how fast she's growing and I love watching her learn!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: