Monday, December 14, 2009

Growing, growing, growing

Thankfully, I passed the 1 hour Glucose test. The orange drink wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that great either. My iron levels were low though, so I have to add an iron supplement to my rotation of daily pills and try to eat more spinach and red meat.

I feel enormous, but as of this morning I was down a pound for an unofficial total weight gain of 14 at 25 weeks, 1 day. I'm curious to see what the official number is on Wednesday at my appointment.

I have to post some pictures of some super cute stuff I got for the baby girl. Wait, I have to take them first......

Anyway, here's a picture from late last week at 24 weeks, 5 days.


2 comments:

Juicy said...

oh, that is just the cutest belly. And yay for passing the test. I had the tropical punch drink and since their fridge had gone out the night before, it was warm. It was the nastiest crap ever. So I guzzled it and then resisted tossing it back up.

pmarie33 said...

cute cute cute