Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Very Exciting Development!

Last night, I was sitting on the couch and felt some rumbles in my ute. Stronger than I've felt before. I lifted up my shirt to see if I could feel her from the outside, but before I could move my hand, a little area on right side of my stomach poked out!

"Oh my God!!" I exclaimed. Justin was in the kitchen and heard me laugh and squeal and thought something was wrong. "No!" I said, "She's moving big time!"

He finished up washing his dishes while I saw another jab in my stomach. He came over, got to see another one, and then placed his hands on my stomach to try to feel her. She stopped making such big movements. :-(

"I'm not crazy, you saw that too, right?!?!" He said he saw it, so I'm not completely crazy.

She's been really active today now and I was able to feel a kick down low from the outside. It's crazy how I went from feeling little flutters or rumbles to feeling full fledged movement AND seeing it from the outside. It's so exciting and strange, I love it. I've waited for what feels like forever to feel this.

On another note, I'm seeing numbers on the scale I've never seen before. I officially crossed over 140 for a total weight gain at 21 weeks of 10 pounds. And it's only just begun huh? ::side eyes scale:: Slow down there scale.

Here's my latest picture, 21 weeks, 3 days.


Tomorrow night, I get to evoke the fifteen year old girl that resides inside of me at the midnight premiere of New Moon. Hopefully I can stay awake!!

3 comments:

Juicy said...

::eye roll here:: oh please. I was over 140 when I started. You suck. You with your cute little belly.

Although, you're only halfway through and I only gained 31 pounds by the end. HAHAHAHAHA! :)

also, awesome on the belly kicking!! yay for kicks.

pmarie33 said...

Yay for finally feeling movement!! Cute bump too.

True Companions Plus One? said...

Love the bump! And yay for the belly movements - isn't it the most amazingly wonderful feeling! I couldn't get enough of it!

- Marcy