Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

PMarie tagged me. Shame on you. ;-) You'll now be spanked. And you'll have to like it.

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each peron you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 random things about me:
1. I hate bananas.
2. I love chocolate chip cookies.
3. I'm somewhat terrified of flying.
4. I sleep with pit bulls and I like it. (Don't think anything dirty...that's gross!)
5. I love the Twilight series and feel like the biggest dork.
6. I'm not listening to the conference call I should be listening to right now.

Tagging:
Joyco
TXAggieBride06
LeahB
Chrys
Adkins
MrsMayT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like being spanked