Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nursery Pics

Here are some nursery pics. It's close to being done, but I still need to add wall decor and some curtains. The ones I ordered from Land of Nod aren't long enough and not sure I want to wait until late March for the longer ones to ship out. Plus, I have a feeling the longer ones are going to be too long!

Here is a close up of the closet dividers that I made.



The decal came from etsy seller loladecor.


The birdhouses are from Hobby Lobby (like $6 each!). The chandelier came from Lowe's.





7 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Your nursery looks great! The colors are so fun, and I love how the bedding coordinates with the Boppy cover.

Shelly said...

The nursery is BEAUTIFUL! Cute clothes dividers....love the idea!

Juicy said...

::like::

Erika said...

Your nursery is gorgeous! I love those clothes dividers!

Unknown said...

it's freaking perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love how your nursery turned out. What Color PINK is that? I have the same bedding, but my room is MUCH smaller. Also how did you make the dividers? Very cute idea

Anonymous said...

wow Savannah's room is just stunning! I just might pinch / adapt some of your fabulous ideas!

:-)